Friday, January 25, 2013

Full of Fun Fridays..

Fridays used to mean so much more to me when I was younger, now I barely remember what day of the week it is anymore. I only remember it is Friday when my daughter's teacher tells me to have a good weekend, then I'm like oh ok can't bring the daughter to school for two days so that means it is Friday. Even though I barely remember, my daughter says Friday is her favorite day because her teacher lets the class have hot cocoa in class -OH to be young again-!!! I was going to write another review tonight but I have been having one of those horrible, no good, very bad days that doesn't want to end so I am going to leave you with a little teaser of the book I will be reviewing next. I wonder how many of you guys will be able to guess what it is???....



From Loc 4411..or page 223...on the Kindle:

"You made me fall in love with you. Then you took away the very trust that love was built on. How am I ever supposed to believe anything you say?" 

Give you guys a hint... The author's first name is Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment