Thursday, May 16, 2013

Swoon-Worthy Thursday


Swoon-Worthy Directions
  • Grab your current/just read book 
  • Turn to a swoon worthy moment
  • Post it and make sure to provide details of where 
  • Make sure to let everyone know what book it is from so they can enjoy it as WELL..

I kept hearing about this book from fellow book bloggers and I was TOLD to read it by a few but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do it, until the other day. I bought it and then sat down to read it.. 
Now I'm mad at myself for not reading it sooner!! 
I loved this book and my swoon-worthy is brought to you by:

Vain by Fisher Amelie


“You have no idea what you do to me. I’ve felt things for you these past few months that don’t seem healthy. I’ve wanted you so desperately I’m afraid it may not be natural. You consume my thoughts, Sophie,” he confessed, seemingly forgetting I was there. He spoke to the windshield, a sort of haze drifting over him. “You’ve arrested my senses and I can’t seem to get enough of you. That’s what scares me. I’m so deep there’s no getting out for me. You own me, you know?”
 (Kindle Locations 3468-3471)

OH SWOON IAN!!!! 
They could not be a more perfect match!! 
I can't wait to review this amazing book.. 
It'll be coming soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment