Monday, July 25, 2016

{Review} Broken Prince by Erin Watt


Synopsis 

These Royals will ruin you…

From wharf fights and school brawls to crumbling lives inside glittery mansions, one guy tries to save himself.

Reed Royal has it all—looks, status, money. The girls at his elite prep school line up to date him, the guys want to be him, but Reed never gave a damn about anyone but his family until Ella Harper walked into his life.

What started off as burning resentment and the need to make his father’s new ward suffer turned into something else entirely—keep Ella close. Keep Ella safe. But when one foolish mistake drives her out of Reed’s arms and brings chaos to the Royal household, Reed’s entire world begins to fall apart around him.

Ella doesn’t want him anymore. She says they’ll only destroy each other.

She might be right.

Secrets. Betrayal. Enemies. It’s like nothing Reed has ever dealt with before, and if he’s going to win back his princess, he’ll need to prove himself Royally worthy.



Do not read this book if you want your sanity to remain in tact. READ this story if you want your emotions to explode out of your head and possibly your vagina (or penis?), and definitely your heart. 

The first 60% of this book was really slow for me, but MY GOD, when I hit that last 40%, I could not pull my eyes away from the pages. I needed to know what was going to happen, and when I reached the end... I just... I didn't know what to do. 

I sat there for a good five minutes tapping my screen hoping this was some kind of sick joke and then....


Like, seriously, WTF??!! Why do you do this to me??? What have I done to deserve such emotional turmoil?!?

WHYYYY isn't it October so I can read what is going to happen next??

Can we fast forward the months?

PLEASE?

Where is my fucking Genie when I need him?


I am not going to go too much into this book because I don't want to ruin it. But the Royals are still as awfully amazing as they are in book one and Ella made me want to boob punch her a few million times, but it's worth the turmoil because there is some great shit in there that you NEED to read!!

I give this a 4/5 "Reed makes me lose my panties" Stars!


2 comments:

  1. I almost threw my brand new Kindle against the wall when the story ended!! What are we supposed to do until October?

    ReplyDelete