Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Top Lady Boner Books of 2013

Ahhh here it goes again... 
I made a post not too long ago about my
 "Top Lady Boner Books of 2013...so far"... ( Link Here )
It was back in July when I wanted to keep all the books I have read so far and loved, in my mind. 

 Here we are at the end of 2013, and I have so many more books added into my lady boner arsenal...

So check out the following books that gave me massive lady erections this year... 

I give them all a full Lady Boner Salute...



My Top FIVE Most Raging Lady Book Boners of 2013: 

1. Making Faces by Amy Harmon ~ My Review 
Link to book on Amazon: Making Faces

2. Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover~ My Review
Link to book on Amazon: Losing Hope

3. Left Drowning by Jessica Park~ My Review
Link to book on Amazon:  Left Drowning

4. Fear of Falling by S.L Jennings~ My Review
Link to book on Amazon: Fear of Falling

5. Under Different Stars by Amy Bartol~ My Review
Link to book on Amazon: Under Different Stars


Books I feel deserve more recognition 

1. Cutting Deep by T.A. Anderson~ My Review
Link to book on Amazon: Cutting Deep

2. Draw of the Bane by Amy Bol~ My Review
Link to book on Amazon: Draw of the Bane

3. Wasted Series by 

5. Sex Snob by Elizabeth and Hayley~ My Review
Link to book on Amazon: Sex Snob 

Absolute FAVORITE series that ended in 2013
(not pictured above, it deserved it's own section)

The Breathing Series
by
Rebecca Donovan


Links to books on Amazon: 

The Author who gave me the most Lady Boners:

Jennifer L. Armentrout
Other Alias
J. Lynn 

Facebook
Website

I love her and her books:


There you have it people, all the erections I had this year.
 I loved each of them for a variety of different reasons and I am looking forward to 2014 and all the awesome books that I will be devouring!! 

Just in case you cannot see the pictures here is the list in no particular order :

A Different Blue by Amy Harmon
Hard As it Gets by Laura Kaye
Arsen by Mia Asher
Beautifully Awake by Riley MacKenzie
Apollyon by Jennifer Armentrout
Sempre by J.M. Darhower
One Tiny Lie by KA Tucker
Consequence Series by Aleatha Romig
Up to Me by M. Leighton
Draw of the Bane by Amy Bol
Elite (Eagle Elite series) by Rachel Van Dyken
A Matter of Truth (Fate Series) by Heather Lyons 
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Crash into You by Katie McGarry
Sex Snob by Elizabeth Hayley
Chocolate Lovers Series by Tara Sivec
Fear of Falling by S.L Jennings
Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken
Running in Place by L.B. Simmons
True Love Story by Willow Aster
Reckless by S.C. Stephens
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
Tangled by Emma Chase
This Girl by Colleen Hoover
Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout
Wait For You by J Lynn
Hold On Tight by Nicola Haken
A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
Crash series by Nicole Williams
Under Different Stars by Amy Bartol
Cutting Deep by T.A. Anderson
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
Pieces of Perfect by Elizabeth Hayley
Pulse by Gail McHugh
Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
Left Drowning by Jessica Park
Sentinel by Jennifer Armentrout
Bully by Penelope Douglas
What's Left of Me by Amanda Maxlyn
Bold Tricks by Karina Halle
Making Faces by Amy Harmon
Back To You by Priscilla Glenn
Vain by Fisher Amelie
Saving Amy by Nicola Haken












1 comment:

  1. I have read most of them and agree completely!! Im reading the Friends with benefits series by Luke Young he is amazing! Like the male version of Tara Sevic :-) xx

    ReplyDelete