Tuesday, August 23, 2016

{Review} Furious Rush by S.C Stephens


Prologue...

For Mackenzie Cox, racing motorcycles is in her blood. Born into a family legacy, she's determined to show the world that she has inherited her father's talent in this male-dominated sport. The last thing Kenzie needs is to be antagonised by her rival team's newest rider, Hayden Hayes. Hayden, exceedingly arrogant and outrageously attractive, immediately gets under Kenzie's skin and she can't help but be distracted.

As Kenzie and Hayden push each other on the track, the electric energy between them off the track shifts into an intense - and strictly forbidden - attraction. The only rule between their two ultra-competitive teams is zero contact. Kenzie needs a win, and she also needs to stay away from Hayden. Unfortunately for her though, one thing has become all too clear: she can't.

Fuelled by passion, driven by desire, Hayden and Mackenzie both want to win more than anything else. Except for, maybe, each other. But anger, jealousy and extreme competitiveness aren't their only obstacles . . .



1. SC Stephens loves Alliteration. Kellan Kyle. Hayden Hayes.... It made me giggle because I am HUGE fan of alliteration.

2. If you loved the Thoughtless series, then you will cream your fucking pants for this story because it has the same vibe with a completely different plot and storyline. 

3. If you don't like angst, RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS BOOK!!! It is not as intense as it was in Thoughtless but I still wanted to twat punch a lot of people. My twat punching was strong with this one, it was...

4. SERIOUSLY???!!! I can't wait for the next book to be out. I am going to lick it before reading! Hayden makes me want to lick things. ALL THE THINGS. 




5. I really loved the development of this story. It was slow building at first, but once it got moving, I really didn't want to put it down. The back and forth made me want to throat punch both of them, but it made the latter more satisfying. 

PS. I am really violent while I am reading. I may need to see someone for this...

6. The characters make the story what it is. The banter, lust, the pushing and pulling, the humor, the adrenaline, competition, the power... It makes my vagina tingle all over again. I need to get this book signed and have the author address it to my Beaver because she definitely enjoyed these characters. 

7. Read this book!!! If you loved Thoughtless, if you LOVED Kellan, if you LOVED the angst then this book is for you. If you hated all of the above, I don't think this book would be for you. 

Now, I need to go back and read Kellan Kyle so he doesn't get jealous. It's ok boo, you are my favorite rockstar!

I give this book a 4.5 "Hayden Hayes for my panties 2016" Stars!!!!


Link for book below...


No comments:

Post a Comment