Friday, November 18, 2016

{Review} The Lost Codex by Heather Lyons





Allies, once inseparable, splinter until they break apart.
An insidiousness carves its way through Wonderland, challenging the land’s very existence.
Battle lines will be drawn as pages, long languishing in darkness, are finally illuminated.
Swords will clash, blood will be spilled, and lives will be lost.
For what is written can still be erased.


WE MADE IT GUYS!!!

The FINAL installment is finally upon us and if you were as eager as me to read it, you are not disappointed.  We have our answers, we have the missing puzzle pieces, we have a surprising ending that left us in a puddle of amazement!!

I won't go into too much detail because for the people who have not read this series yet and are still behind on this epic journey, I do not want to ruin anything for you. But if you have not read it yet, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR???

I have loved everything I have read by this amazing, angsty author, even when I wanted to shake her senseless and demand to know why she loved torturing me! I still dove back for more once she released our next brand of drug to read.  I loved the highs and hated the lows but everything in between made my heart explode with wonder and amazement. 

She keeps us guessing, she tortures us with her wicked pen, but you will be begging for more, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

We get the answers we sought, we finally understand the clues she laid out in the previous books for us to have our own lightbulb moments and I for sure appreciated the pace at which she plotted the final story. 

I wanted to fight alongside Alice, she was a warrior til the very end, and I loved how Heather kept true to her character until the very last page. 

I will say the ending left me feeling some kind of way but I wasn't sure if it was due to this being the last book, how the ending wrapped up, or if I am just being sentimental. I just... I don't know what to do now that I am not anticipating the last book anymore, what am I supposed to do now? 


I give amazing series 5 "Finn and Alice are everything" Stars!! 

If you want action, adventure, nostalgia, badassery, strong characters, fantasy, sexy time, A REALLY FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC story, then you HAVE to pick the first book up and lose your way through all four stories, you won't regret it!

Amazon Links;






No comments:

Post a Comment