Wednesday, January 23, 2013

hmmm..Challenge Accepted!!

Have you guys ever tried to find a book thats outside of your normal genre that you like to read but only go back and pick one from your genre because you know it's safe??... I usually go for the dramatic love story with a happily ever after and every once in a while I will find a book that I will love that is outside my norm.. But 9 times out of 10 I will pick something that I read all the time...One of my very good friends has convinced me to read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.. This is definitely outside my normal reads but she swears it's a good book so we shall see.. Any other books that you guys like to read that are outside of what you normally do? I challenge you to read something outside of your normal genre and see what happens...you might like it, you might not but hey whats a little adventure without a risk.....and you never know you might be rewarded!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment