Thursday, February 14, 2013

SWOOONNN Worthy Thursday

Just in time for Valentine's Day... SWOOONNN Worthy Thursday 

This is how you do it

  • Grab your current/just read book 
  • Turn to a swoon worthy moment
  • Post it and make sure to provide details of where 
  • Make sure to let everyone know what books it is from so they can enjoy it as WELL


This swoon worthy moment comes from Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay.. Have I said lately how obsessed with this book I am??

Location 4116 on the Kindle:
""You know I meant it. I am human. And male. And not remotely blind. Do you want me to say it again? You are distractingly even-if-that-is-not-a-real-word pretty. You are so pretty that I bullied Clay Whitaker into drawing me a picture of you so I could look at you when you aren't around. You are so pretty that one of these days I'm going to lose a finger in my garage because I can't concentrate with you so close to me. You are so pretty that I wish you weren't so I wouldn't want to hit every guy at school who looks at you, especially my best friend...More? I can keep going"".. I can keep going, but even as I say all of this, I know it's not quite true. She's not just distractingly pretty. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I want to touch her so badly right now that it's impossible to keep my hands from reaching out and doing it." 



I decided to make this longer in honor of Valentine's Day! If you haven't read this book by now I suggest reading it NOW!! Hope you sexies have a great DAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment