Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm BACK did u miss me??

I took a hiatus so I could get my wisdom teeth pulled and then I had family come in from out of town so it has been a busy week and some change but I am back now and ready to get back to reviewing these books for all of you fabulous book nerds!!

Here are the books I have read while I was recovering.. 

Abbi Glines
Existence  (Yes I know I am late in reading this one)
Never Too Far

S.C. Stephens:
Thoughtless
Effortless
Reckless (currently reading)

Metamorphosis by Erin Noelle

Wait for You by J.Lynn (AKA Jennifer L Armentrout)

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia


Some of those books I liked and some I was really disappointed in...

I am always taking recommendations from people that say this and this book is amazing, you need to read it blah blah blah then I read it and I am like, "Ok I don't get it, why is this so popular??"... But alas I still come across those rare gems, that make me glad I take recommendations and get obsessed with them as well!! ...

Have you had that happen to you?? Got a book recommendation and are totally disappointed in it?? Everybody's tastes are different and unique so I have to keep that in mind as well because there are plenty of books I have loved and other people call it stupid.. So you win some you lose some...

Anyways back to the job at hand the first book I am reviewing after this long hiatus is....





No comments:

Post a Comment