Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday!!!!


Here is how this works:
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, post the page number or location.
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so you do not ruin the book for others. 
  • Make sure to add the title of the book and the author so others can enjoy the book as welll...
  • Remember it is meant to TEASE not PLEASE 

These lovely teasers comes from:
Seduction and Snacks by
Tara Sivec



I LOVED this book!! I started reading this book at 3pm and finished it at 1am, I just could not put it down!! It was hilarious and since I need to read the other books in this series first before I review everything, I am going to give you more than a little tease today, just so you guys can see how funny HILARIOUS this book is!! 

Page 9, "His hands flew out of his pockets and grabbed onto my arms to steady me while I was busy trying not to motorboat his tee shirt and flee the scene in mortification"

Page 11, "I want to reach in my pants, pull out my virginity, wrap it up and put a bow on it. Or maybe stick it in a gift bag from Target and give it to him like a present with a nice card that says, "Thank you for being you! Just a little virginity to show you my gratitude" "

page 12, "Penises talk like pirates when I'm drunk- probably because Liz calls them one-eyed snakes. And pirates wear patches and only have one eye and...holy shit, Captain Hookpenis was coming closer" 

Page 159, "Your vagina is a giant gaping hole like the one the iceberg left on Titanic. It's a crime scene in your pants with hundreds of people screaming in horror and trying to jump the fuck off"

HAHAHA- as you can see these little snippets are just the tip of the iceberg, there are more hilarious parts of this book and I am pretty sure I could have highlighted the whole book!!!

If you want to check this book out for yourself here it is on Amazon and only $0.99 for the Kindle:

No comments:

Post a Comment