Tuesday, April 23, 2013

TeaSeR TuEsDaY...


Here is how this works:
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, post the page number or location.
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so you do not ruin the book for others. 
  • Make sure to add the title of the book and the author so others can enjoy the book as welll...
  • Remember it is meant to TEASE not 

 I am now just getting into the Premonition Series by Amy A Bartol.. 
AND HOLY SHIT I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES ALREADY!!! 

I am now on book three but I am going to do a teaser from book one:

Inescapable by Amy A Bartol:

“That day at orientation, I felt you before I ever saw you, and then I saw you, and I knew that you are… and I wanted to… you don’t want to hear this.”......

His eyes narrow, “I wanted to destroy you,” he says, and a shiver goes through me, “and I wanted to take you in my arms and love you, and I wanted to tear you apart, and I wanted to crush anything that would harm you, all at the same time.”
(Kindle Locations 2540-2542) Kindle Edition. 


GAHHH GO REED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment