Thursday, May 9, 2013

Swoon-Worthy Thursday

So I have to say that I am eating my words...
The Dark Light bothered me for some reason I could not understand but I kept on reading, finished the book and then started on Dark Prince... 
Gahhhh I did a 180 about half way into the book and I. Couldn't. Put. It. Down. I read until the wee hours of the morning and then..then I couldn't stop thinking about it and what the next book is going to be like..... 
So my sleep deprivation is so totally worth it but I' going to need Mrs. Jennings to hurry it up with the third book and I mean I needed it like yesterday!! ;) 

Well, anyway since I just finished The Dark Prince I wanted to put a swoon-worthy moment from this book on the blog.. 
I literally have about 45highlights and that is truly a new record for me!! 
So here ya guys go... 

Swoon-Worthy Directions
  • Grab your current/just read book 
  • Turn to a swoon worthy moment
  • Post it and make sure to provide details of where 
  • Make sure to let everyone know what book it is from so they can enjoy it as WELL..



“But you, my love, hold the most powerful magic that this world has ever seen. And I am in love with you. You could easily decimate me by simply taking your love away.”
(pg. 42 Kindle Edition)

oh Dorian you swoon my panties right off with your magical sexual skills and words that speak to the heart!! But you really need to stop calling Gabriella little girl because it really creeps me out!!! haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment