Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TeASeR TuEsDaY..


Here is how this works:
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, post the page number or location.
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so you do not ruin the book for others. 
  • Make sure to add the title of the book and the author so others can enjoy the book as welll...
  • Remember it is meant to TEASE not PLEASE

Soo I just finished this book this morning and I am not really sure how I feel about it yet.. 
I really loved the cover and that is the first thing that got my attention 
BUT I haven't put my finger on why I cannot stay connected with the main character, I hope it gets better in the second book.. 

We shall see.. 

Here is my TEASER from 
Dark Light by S.L. Jennings:

“Girl, tell me about it. I had no idea he was a pipe layer on the side. Dude had me speaking Spanish by the end of the night!”
(Kindle Locations 1574-1575)

hahaha that part had me giggling like a school girl 



No comments:

Post a Comment