Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY


Here is how this works:
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, post the page number or location.
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so you do not ruin the book for others. 
  • Make sure to add the title of the book and the author so others can enjoy the book as welll...
  • Remember it is meant to TEASE not 

I just finished this book the other day but it was too amazing to not leave you guys a little teaser from it before I can review it..

This is from: A Different Blue by Amy Harmon 
“God? If you love me . . . take it away. Please. I'm asking you to take it away. I don't want to feel this way anymore.”

Can't wait to start my review on this book!!

If you want a copy for your kindle go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment