Thursday, June 6, 2013

RE-RELEASE of the AMAZING Sweet Thing COVER by Renee Carlino

So you guys know that amazing book Sweet Thing that all of us bloggers have been going totally GA-GA over??? 
WELLL the author decided to redo the cover of the book to make it even more magical and I gotta say that this cover is so freaking amazeballs!!!! 
I liked the other coffee and piano cover she had originally but this new cover would have grabbed my attention and HELD ON for dear life. I would have picked this book up from the others because I am total book cover slut and I just heart it.. 
It just fits the book so much better and just shows all the magic that is this book.. 

Anyways without further ado I give u the new and totally kick-ass cover of Sweet Thing...



Mia Kelly is a twenty-five-year-old walking Gap ad who thinks she has life figured out when her father’s sudden death uproots her from slow-paced Ann Arbor to New York City’s bustling East Village. There she discovers her father’s spirit for life and the legacy he left behind with the help of an old café, a few eccentric friends, and one charming musician.

Will Ryan is good-looking, poetic, spontaneous, and on the brink of fame when he meets Mia, his new landlord, muse, and personal heartbreaker.

A story of self-discovery and friendship, Sweet Thing shines light on the power of loving and letting go.
********

OH and WHATS that...
 Sweet Thing is only 99PENNIES too??? 
Well yes, yes it is and you guys have another opportunity to get this gem for a super-mega sale price!! 
If I didn't have it already I would buy it AGAIN!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment