Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My WoW Selection this week is a book I have been waiting anxiously for, for almost a year. Rebecca Donovan is the reason I started reading indie authors.
Reason to Breathe was so freaking amazeballs that I cried for days afterwords, I couldn't put it down and I was gutted. Barely Breathing crushed my heart again and I was so mad when I realized that the next book wasn't out yet but I know pure art can't be rushed so I patiently waited for this book and NOW NOW NOW it is only 6 more days until 

OUT OF BREATH will be released!!! 

July 2nd, 2013..
Emma leaves Weslyn and everyone in it behind to attend Stanford University, just as she always intended. A shell of her former self, she is not the same girl. She is broken, and the only way that she’ll be whole again is through forgiveness. Emma must find a way to forgive herself and recognize her own worth before she can receive the love she deserves. This final installment will have readers holding their breath until the very last page


I have to admit I am super nervous about reading this book, I don't think my nerves can take it if Emma and Evan do not end up together. I love them and want their happily ever after but after reading all the teasers, posts etc from Rebecca Donovan I have a feeling they won't end up together and I will probably cry and throw things. But we shall see because like I said only 6 more days until the anticipation is over!!!! I can't freaking wait!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment