Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Teaser Tuesday


Here is how this works:
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, post the page number or location.
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so you do not ruin the book for others. 
  • Make sure to add the title of the book and the author so others can enjoy the book as welll...
  • Remember it is meant to TEASE not 


I'm probably in the minority with this but I have decided to wait and read Entwined With You so right now I am reading Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson and so far I am HOOKED!! Thanks again to Jenn Sterling for recommending this book on Instagram.. 

Thats right people I pick up books from anywhere ;)

16 year old Eden Matthews has been in and out of private schools for the last two years. Kingsley is her last chance to finish high school and she is determined to simply do that. But when she meets Kiran Kendrick and her world opens to something she thought only existed in fairy tales, she's unsure what her future will hold. Suddenly she is captivated by a boy who seems to be the source of all of her problems and struggling to rescue her best friend from a foreign prison. When attempts are made on Kiran's life, Eden alone must save him. Thrust into a world that is more make-believe than reality, Eden has to find her own destiny without losing those she loves most. Reckless is an intricate story of mystery, adventure, magic and love. Eden Matthews is an unlikely heroine set on a path to save the world and her loved ones before its too late

TEASER

"I heard him sigh sweetly as though he had waited for this kiss for a very long time. Our magic connected with an almost violent force and I fought to keep consciousness. Our souls were united in that one moment, and I never wanted to leave it."

Seriously I am 60% in and I am hooked..
 I was going to finish last night but I determined the zombie look is NOT pleasant on me.. I hope you pick this gem up...
 FOR FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment