Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Teaser Tuesday


Here is how this works:
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, post the page number or location.
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so you do not ruin the book for others. 
  • Make sure to add the title of the book and the author so others can enjoy the book as welll...
  • Remember it is meant to TEASE not 

The book I am currently reading is Dare You To by Katie McGarry 
I LOVE this book already and I am only 50% done. I was FORCED against my will to put it down at 3am this morning and I wanted to weep.. 
So I got up today and I am determined to finish because 

I. CAN'T. PUT. IT. DOWN!!

“You stared at my ass. A lot.” I turn and lean over a little so I can give a demonstration. “Remember, there was a rip right along here.” I slide my finger along the back of my leg. “You bought me tacos afterward. And a drink. So I’m assuming you must have enjoyed the view.”

Giggles.. 
I knew I was going to love Beth's story!!! I can't wait to see what happens.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment